Normally sessions take place on the same day and time each week. Continuity is an important aspect of therapy.
I have had experience of working with a diverse range of clients on many issues including:
- work related issues
- loss of direction
- sexual issues
- cross cultural issues
- low self esteem
- food related issues
- health issues
- trust issues, and many more…
As well as offering one to one counselling I also provide Skype sessions. There are several reasons why you may not be able to attend a session in person:
- Those who find transport difficult for various reasons
- Those whose personal freedom is restricted
- Those living in remote areas
- Those with childminding issues
- Those who are carers
- There may be some internal or physiological reasons why you may prefer Skype
For Skype Sessions contact me for my Skype contact details.
Also, I use PayPal for payment of services through Skype.
Contact me for more info.